opinions on this coat? and which color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Front in brown:

[​IMG]

Back in black:

[​IMG]

I'm feeling it, but I can't decide. What do y'all think?

2. I am loving the cut. I would go with the brown.

3. If you don't have a black trench already then go for black. If you've already got a black one then go for black! I love trenches...who makes this?

4. brown...unless the black is really black...otherwise, black clothing can look or become faded black, which i personally do not like.

5. Ilike the cut too. As far as color goes, I guess it depends on which you have already.

6. i love the cutting of the jacket.. i like the black

7. Nice and full in the bottom, great coat....I'd go for black

8. I really like the back. I say go with the brown. It looks better with the wrinkle effect, and the black looks too gray there.

9. I always say black when offered a choice, but I think the brown looks better than the black here. I REALLY like the design of the trench, but I think I'd actually almost rather see it in a classic tan color, or even some bright color for spring.

10. pretty cut. i like the black, but get the colour that you wear the most.

11. Brown. The full bottom is really great!

12. Black, but only if it was really black black, and not sort of a faded black. Lovely cut though!

13. Lovely!! I'd get the brown, but only because the black looks a little faded (more like dark grey).

14. I love love love this!! Great taste spitfire....
    I think black.

15. mmmkay...theyre both gorgeous...what brand are they? :drool: