Opinions on this Coach Chelsea Optic Satchel Please

1. Hi!! I'm wondering what your thought are on the new Coach Chelsea Signature Satchel. I really like the black color. Any thoughts?? Here is the pic from the site:

10145_SVBK_d1.jpg

2. Oh I really like it! I haven't seen it in person though so I'm holding off till then to make a final decision!

3. When I first saw it in the catalog, I loved it. So I just might have to give in to my addiction and get the sucker!! LOL!!

4. It's cute, but I would have to see it in person, also. In my opinion I like the solid colors better.

5. I am not a fan of the clasp on top. I think it would bother me to get in and out of it. I love the pattern though on other designs.

6. It's cute but I really love the one with the Pony hair . I love that dark Bordeaux color.

7. I haven't seen it in person, but I like the kahki color one.

8. I love this shape - I was playing with it in the Coach boutique. I am just not a fan of the black though - I think the brown one looks better. But I have been in a tan stage recently.

9. im not too fond of it.

10. I like the shape but not the print. I like the optic in khaki but not black.

11. I really like it judging from the online photos! I just love the optic print especially in the khaki :heart:3

12. Love it...I'm pretty sure its my next purchase...but in the white color. Spent some time drooling over them last weekend.

13. i really like that
    but i think this weekend im gettting the optic tote in khaki
    im so excited!

14. I like the shape..but I really like the khaki hobo one. Ahh.. I don't know if I should get it or not.

15. i LOVE the bag. i recently purchased a khaki signature satchel in june and when i saw the new optic satchels i regretted getting the one i did

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice