opinions on this clutch S/S 2007

I LOVE it! Another designer came out w/ some clutches w/ the grip strap on the back...was it Prada? ..Can't remember....LOVE the idea!!!!!! It's like you always have a hold on your bag but you don't..KWIM? So glad you got it! Yeah the price is steep...but love where these designs are going...I would buy this over the other Chanel clutch that is the rage right now...too much for me to handle and I'd prob drop it more than once...Congrats! You have great taste..enjoy it!

Yup, Prada, but F/W 07-08.

I love your clutch! Georgeous, especially the 'handle' on the back. I was waiting for the Prada, but may love yours even more :yes:

I LOVE it! Another designer came out w/ some clutches w/ the grip strap on the back...was it Prada? ..Can't remember....LOVE the idea!!!!!! It's like you always have a hold on your bag but you don't..KWIM? So glad you got it! Yeah the price is steep...but love where these designs are going...I would buy this over the other Chanel clutch that is the rage right now...too much for me to handle and I'd prob drop it more than once...Congrats! You have great taste..enjoy it!