Opinions on this Chanel jacket

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi all,
I'm interested in this jacket and would love your opinions on it (the style not the authenticity). I think it would look cool with jeans and a t-shirt...

Please give your honest opinions.
Also, if anyone happens to have this jacket, would love to see your styling shots or hear what you think in terms of fit, versatility, etc...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GORGEOUS...item1c22377bec
Had this posted in the Chanel subforum but think it may be more appropriate here.
509976984_o.jpg

Rockerchic:flowers:I think it would go well with jeans and a tee. What I wonder is how versatile the fabric pattern is. Do you own a plaid jacket? Do you wear that jacket alot? The style is great I love the chains...but I wonder how versatile the fabric is...

I have a black Chanel jacket close to this style without all the chain detail and I do wear that alot...the fabric would be a big departure for me but that is actually one of the reasons I was drawn to this. It is quite a statement so I guess one couldn't wear it that often because it looks like it would be quite noticeable :P

I love plaid, esp. in this colorway. I do think this is not one of those Chanel jackets that can go conservative and buttoned up to cool and rocker when you unbutton it. It's more just rocker chic all the way. :rochard: That said, it's not like it can't be worn as a contrast piece with a more casual classic look like jeans and patent black pumps

sorry, I might be the only one, but I don't really like it... I dunno if it's the metal chains or colors, but I'm just not a fan.
If you could rock it, then go ahead and ignore what I said! :biggrin: