Opinions on this Chanel Jacket from 08P

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi all,
I'm interested in this jacket and would love your opinions on it (the style not the authenticity). I think it would look cool with jeans and a t-shirt...

Please give your honest opinions.
Also, if anyone happens to have this jacket, would love to see your styling shots or hear what you think in terms of fit, versatility, etc...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GORGEOU...36?pt=US_CSA_WC_Outerwear&hash=item1c22377bec

Last edited:
509976984_o.jpg

Here's the runway picture

I think this particular jacket really lends itself to blue jeans.

One thing that I don't personally like about the style is the dangling chains -- but that's just me.

I think the actual fabric is very pretty.

Sorry the dangly chains makes it a no for me as well. But that's just me. Also the wide plaid makes it hard to style. Be careful not to look like a farmer. I can see it w skinny dark jeans and a white or grey tee, but for $4000 you can buy a zillion plaid jackets that look better IMO.

Hi all,
I'm interested in this jacket and would love your opinions on it (the style not the authenticity). I think it would look cool with jeans and a t-shirt...

Please give your honest opinions.
Also, if anyone happens to have this jacket, would love to see your styling shots or hear what you think in terms of fit, versatility, etc...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GORGEOU...36?pt=US_CSA_WC_Outerwear&hash=item1c22377bec

<yes did you buy the jacket? we wonder what you decided?

I did buy the jacket (not the one from ebay but had located one new with tags elsewhere). I will give a report when I get it.

I think it will be casual cool statement piece. Fingers crossed I can pull it off!

I actually really like that jacket a lot, however all that other mess going on in that runway picture is horrific! It's like a monokini and overalls mated...not a good look.

I did buy the jacket (not the one from ebay but had located one new with tags elsewhere). I will give a report when I get it.

I think it will be casual cool statement piece. Fingers crossed I can pull it off!

Congrats! Can I ask where you found it? I am looking for a source other than ebay for Chanel RTW and have not yet found one. Thanks!