Opinions on this Cartier Panthere Bracelet

KDB

Luv 2 Shop!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Hi All! I would really love some advice.
I tried on this beautiful Panthere Bracelet in Rose Gold and loved it!
The salesperson said it is pretty on its own.
I’m used to stacking.
But I’m not sure what I can stack with this bracelet. Should it be worn alone?
Also I love Rose gold but am not sure if it suits my skin tone. What do you think? My lovely salesperson only brought me rose gold and thought it looked chic! I would love your advice and suggestions!
Thank you!!

817699B9-93DE-4AD3-9E4D-144F01550777.jpeg

283A8DE6-CFCC-4DC6-8990-B6CCF4AA2779.jpeg

7F24DA7E-C1EC-4631-8A83-BE6E743FBB4F.jpeg

My opinion is this is better alone. It is incredibly beautiful. Maybe the most beautiful piece of any Cartier jewellery! If you combine it with anything else on the same wrist it looks too busy and the beauty of the pathers’ heads do not come out. It is like a piece of art as it is. I would personally prefer Rose Gold over Yellow Gold. For me Yellow Gold looks a little loud. Rose Gold is more restrained and sophisticated. The color is of cause very personal thing. I’m not good in telling how it fits the skin color.

Now I have a question to you! I am a man who has never used jewellery too much. I have always loved to watch these on others. I have considered to be brave an buy this particular Panther Bracelet to myself! I have only once seen a photo of a man wearing it. It looked totally fine to me. Men use nowadays a lot bracelets and this does not look more feminine than some other bracelets which are officially meant for men or are unisex. Cartier lists this as a women’s bracelet. What do you think could this me worn by a man?

many thanks

I would not stack this bracelet. It is a statement piece and should be the star of your wrist.
Hi All! I would really love some advice.
I tried on this beautiful Panthere Bracelet in Rose Gold and loved it!
The salesperson said it is pretty on its own.
I’m used to stacking.
But I’m not sure what I can stack with this bracelet. Should it be worn alone?
Also I love Rose gold but am not sure if it suits my skin tone. What do you think? My lovely salesperson only brought me rose gold and thought it looked chic! I would love your advice and suggestions!
Thank you!!

View attachment 4911056

View attachment 4911057

View attachment 4911058
My opinion is this is better alone. It is incredibly beautiful. Maybe the most beautiful piece of any Cartier jewellery! If you combine it with anything else on the same wrist it looks too busy and the beauty of the pathers’ heads do not come out. It is like a piece of art as it is. I would personally prefer Rose Gold over Yellow Gold. For me Yellow Gold looks a little loud. Rose Gold is more restrained and sophisticated. The color is of cause very personal thing. I’m not good in telling how it fits the skin color.

Now I have a question to you! I am a man who has never used jewellery too much. I have always loved to watch these on others. I have considered to be brave an buy this particular Panther Bracelet to myself! I have only once seen a photo of a man wearing it. It looked totally fine to me. Men use nowadays a lot bracelets and this does not look more feminine than some other bracelets which are officially meant for men or are unisex. Cartier lists this as a women’s bracelet. What do you think could this me worn by a man?

many thanks

I think you should go try it on and see if it suits you.

many thanks

@RubenH I think this bracelet would look amazing on a man....Go try it on! Come back and share some pics with us!!!

Definitely enjoy this one solo. It’s beautiful. As far as color I would try on all the versions and pick what pulls at the heart. Rose is very popular right now and on trend. Try it on in yellow see how it makes you feel.

it’s stunning I received for a anniversary gift from my husband early summer I have tried every way with other pieces with my loves, and decided on wearing it with my watch (Tank Solo rose gold/brown leather band) I wear it everyday I’m not letting that sit in my jewelry box I want to enjoy it ☺️

it’s stunning I received for a anniversary gift from my husband early summer I have tried every way with other pieces with my loves, and decided on wearing it with my watch (Tank Solo rose gold/brown leather band) I wear it everyday I’m not letting that sit in my jewelry box I want to enjoy it ☺
This sounds so beautiful! What color did you get? Can you please share some pics so we can admire your bracelet?