Opinions on this BV?

What 24, faubourg said: too much going on. I saw this in Vouge, and I didn't like it at all. And while I don't care for the exotics, I agree with maxter, that the weaving detracts from the exotic skins.

I wouldn't even have pegged that bag for a BV - would have completely missed the Intrecciato admidst all that colour and detail. :shame:

This is just not for me!

I find it unique... imo it's a gorgeous piece.

My only concern is the price tag. Other than that, I believe it's a rare bag.

Ah, shaim, I was wondering when you would weigh on on this bag! Figured you would like it because it's unique and not the typical BV! BTW, how are you liking your watersnake pleated bag you discussed in a thread awhile back? Pics?:yes:

Ah, shaim, I was wondering when you would weigh on on this bag! Figured you would like it because it's unique and not the typical BV! BTW, how are you liking your watersnake pleated bag you discussed in a thread awhile back? Pics?:yes:

Ouija it is so sweet of you to ask.. what i noticed about that bag that it has this subtle beauty that gets the attention and appereciation by most. I just love the fact that i own it :heart:

Not very keen on this. First of all I think it's too casual a style for this flashy an exotic. I also agree with everybody who said woven and exotic don't mix well here. Where did you plan to use it?

^^ Also agree that the exotic and intrecciato together adds up to a little too much going on. I do love the colors though, bet the skins in a non-woven would be incredibly striking.