opinions on this bangle...?

jane

tPF's 100th member
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
the Pacific Northwest
I'm gonna stop by the Coach store tomorrow and see if there is anything else I "need"... does anyone here have this 1/2" bangle? Or even if you don't, do you think it's worth it?

I will also be getting the legacy stripe ponytail scarf, even if I have to special order it!

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I really like it. I think I'm going to get one too. Tell me how it is when you get it!

Bo Regard

Oct 22, 2006
I saw that today and it was my favorite out of all the bangles. I wasn't too crazy about the c ones.

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Upstate NY; too far from NYC :-(
I bought that one tonight as well as the gold one in the next size up. I must stay away from the Coach store. When I went in to pick up my loot , I ended up spending more $$$ on jewelery. It is addicting!!

cdpug

Oct 14, 2006
I don't really wear gold, but I have this one in several sizes - LOVE it!!! It goes with everything.

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
I think they're very pretty and versatile! I would've gotten it, except I have HUGE hands and I can never get bangles on unless they have a hinge :sad:

jane

tPF's 100th member
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
the Pacific Northwest
I bought it today! I have tiny hands, so this one is ALMOST too loose, but I think I can manage it. It is really beautiful! Wearing it to dinner tonight.