Opinions on this bag

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005

This is a picture of an Isabella Fiore Quilty Pleasures bag that I found on ebay. I already have the brown version of this bag and just found a black one at Neiman's (it was a return). The one on ebay (pictured above) is going for $849.00 because apparently they don't make the bag anymore. The one I just bought from Neiman's cost me $495.00.

What do you guys this of the black version? I think the brown looks a little better than the black, but i've been searching for a black bag for a while and I really like this style. What do you guys think???

I'll try and find a picture of a brown one online to compare

OK. I found some pictures of this bag in other colors courtesy of ebay. (These are not my actual bags, although I do already have the brown and just got the black one.)

What do you think? I think the brown and the black are good choices for me because I want classic/neutral.

The rust and turquoise are also pretty but not versatile enough for me.
Pictured below are rust, turquiose and brown

47_1.JPG

fiore1.jpg

76_3.JPG

I have the brown one and think its the best of the bunch (convenient of me, isn't that?!). Actually, the brown has little variations in the color of the leather that make it look more worn and boho. The black leather is a bit too glossy and uniform for my tastes -- for this style.

If you love it, keep it but I think you got the best one when you got the brown. The rust and the turquoise (ESPECIALLY the turquoise) do NOTHING for me.

Issmaon,

You're right about the color variation in the brown. It does add character. When I first got mine I actually thought it had been wet before.

I think we spoke about our brown bags before. I love the brown so much and have been searching searching for a nice black bag.

When I got the call about the black one being returned i just told the sales associate to send it to me. They are mailing it today so I should have it by the end of the week.

But you're right about it looking glossy in the pics. I have not seen it in person yet but I hope that it was just the flash of the camera that makes it look that way. I'll have to check it out when it arrives. Isabella fiore's leather usually has a matte finish to it so i hope this one follows suit.

Both the brown and the black are really nice. I actually have your opposite problem...I've beend desparately searching for a brown or tan bag since I don't own one. I do think the brown one looks more interesting because of the seeming color variation.

Oooh I like it in the turquoise. Too bad school has pretty much put me out of the purse buying business for the next little while !

From the sounds of it I guess no one really cares for the black one. I guess I just have to wait and see what it looks like when it arrives.

I'll keep you posted.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of this bag, sorry! I think it's kind of outstreched and long.. And I also don't really like the style... i think it's a little overdone, and sort of old.

But if you really love it, and are in need of a black bag, go for it! Stick to the black one! You already said you liked more neutral colors, and I think that after some time the blue or red one will lose their charm and you'll get bored with them.