Do you like this bag as a summer tote?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
It's funny but I fell in love with the oddest bag....

What do you think of this for a summer tote?

alexis77

Adopt a Greyhound!
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
It's cute, but not for me. I'm not into seatbelt bags. If you like it and would use it, then go for it.

tenmosquito

complete bagaholic...
Its a cute bag - but you know what I am worried about?

It looks like those seatbelt material - so when you put it up against you on your body it is going to make you really hot because it traps the heat in I think - cuz I had a Diesel bag before - its made of multicolour seatbelts - i took it out one day and it was really hot - I was walking to my campus at school - it was like a 5 minute walk and I was already sweating all over the place, and I don't usually do that - I think that material really traps the heat in... good thing I was able to take it back the next day

So I would not really recommend that material for summer.. but if you like it - and can withstand the heat - go for it!

ginaf20697

O.G.
Nov 11, 2005
NH
I like it but I would like it a lot more if it was in a more summery color like pink or some other pastel.

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
sorry not for me but i agree if u love it than go for it. we all like different bags at some point in time. u like it probably because u can carry it off well :yes:.