Opinions on this 3.1 Phillip Lim dress!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really like it, but i'm a total sucker for Philip Lim! :yes:

2. I think it's really nice.

3. This dress is nice for cocktail events! I love Phillip lim sweater dress:heart:

4. That's so cute! Keep it! And the color is gorgeous!!!

5. Cute :smile:

6. I think it is really nice!

7. I see what you mean the front is fierce but the back has butt ruffle or rouching? I say it depends how it looks on you. Other than that the front is FAB and so is the color.... Overall I give it a :tup::queen:

8. I totally love this dress! And most of his creations to be honest :P

9. thanks for the responses! i think i'm going to keep it :smile: it'd be perfect for a couple summer weddings i have to go to...

thought i'd post a modelling picture! ....which unfortunately hides all the pretty details :X

[​IMG]

10. Looks great on you, beautiful colour!

11. love it!!! keep it, you look gorgeous in it!

12. HOLY COW you look GORGEOUS! Keep it! Keep it! Keep it! I agree about the 80s prom back, but it's updated and sassy - to me, it's a bit tongue in cheek - a bit of a dig at the 80s, but modernised so it doesnt look tacky.

That really is one hot dress!

13. I like the front of the dress too. But I think there is too much in the back. I think it will emphasize the butt unless you are skinny. But it definitely looks great on you.

14. It is really cute on you.