opinions on these sunglasses :O)

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. what do you guys think ... Im wondering how they would look on me. does anyone have these..any problems with the stones staying in :O) thanks
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    more pic's
    [​IMG]

3. They are not really my style.... Too flashy.

4. I have them.. no problems with the stones! I don't know how it would look on you though, maybe you can try them on and take a pic?

5. They aren't my style, but I'd definitely suggest trying them on before you buy. They seem to be a nice shape though, so they probably suit most face shapes.

OT, bisousx, I LOVE your avatar! Pugs are soooo super cute!

6. I have them and love them. No stones have fallen out and I've worn them often.

7. if thats really you in the avatar, it would really go well with you.

I like them. why not? everyone else is wearing those tacky bug eye glasses, why cant you wear a classy pair of real styled sunglasses? lol

8. I love the large tortoiseshell sides, they really show off how lovely Chanel does tortoiseshell.

To the poster above me: To each their own, right? :yes:

9. My mom has these in black/black and they're very comfy. (And she's SUPER picky about sunglasses too -e.g. she won't wear anything w/o nose pads, LOL)

Anyhow, she has a longer/rounder face and I have a more heart-shaped face and they compliment us both. -But I tend to like the big bug eyed glasses (LOL)

She's had them for almost 3 years now... and no stones off (however, she does not wear them religiously -every day -more like a few times a week?) if that may make any difference. Either way, I think they're very cute and blingy (we :heart:33 the bling!)

10. I like them! Very cute!

11. thanks guys I got them yup thats me in the avatar
    I love bling :O)
    so that part is fine. Here is a pic with my coach glasses I just wanted to try something new :O)
    [​IMG]

12. and in the summer I usually wear more bling LOL
    to some might be tacky to me its just fun :O)
    they remind me alot of my coach charlee sunglasses
    [​IMG]

13. I have them in black on black. The version I have has the stones scattered around the double c's in stead of bordering it. I've had them since summer of 2005 and every stone is in place and I wear them nearly every day if the suns out. I have a roundish face and I think they look good on me.

14. Not my style.