Opinions on these earrings (again :) ) please ?

cvalier26

Sep 26, 2014
Hi :smile:

As I mentioned in some of my previous posts, I just moved to the UK and am still in the search for my dainty little pair of dangling earrings .... BUT I have browsed so many UK jewelers and some aren't really what I was looking for, but most of all most were just so expensive !!!!

So I went back to Blue Nile (which is on sale, yay! :smile: ) , and saw these :

https://www.bluenile.com/uk/diamond...s-in-14k-white-gold_71910?track=rvslat&elem=1

They might actually just fit my bill :smile: !!!!
But a couple of things :
- aren't they *really* expensive or an I just not informed enough :smile: ?
- are they good quality / worth the price ?
- they are at the very higher end of my budget (which is why I didn't see them before haha) so I really need to be sure because I won't be buying some each month :smile:

Overall I really like them, they are both discreet and with a presence, I find the pear-like shape (which I don't own) really feminine ... :smile: and they would go with just about everything :smile:

Thank you :smile:

They’re lovely, but imo they’re overpriced. The diamond quality (I/i1) is not the best considering they’re almost £1000. I think you could easily find another pair of earrings at a better price point with better quality diamonds. Have a look on The Diamond Store or Pravins :biggrin: they have some lovely designs at really good prices.

Last edited:
Reactions: cvalier26
So I found these :smile:, almost diamond-like haha, I have a good feeling about them this time, age and budget appropriate I think :smile:, there is no point forcing the perfect diamond pair I think !! It will come by if it is written in the stars :smile:

Just a quick question, isn't the rose gold a little dark ?

Last edited:
So I found these :smile:, almost diamond-like haha, I have a good feeling about them this time, age and budget appropriate I think :smile:, there is no point forcing the perfect diamond pair I think !! It will come by if it is written :smile:

They're gorgeous! Pravins have lovely jewellery.

I think it is just the way it is photographed, all of the other RG pieces on the site look like a little lighter. You can always return them if you're unhappy with the colour :panic:

They also have the bracelet! So if you ever wanted something to match, you could get that in the future too!

• Love
Reactions: cvalier26
So I found these :smile:, almost diamond-like haha, I have a good feeling about them this time, age and budget appropriate I think :smile:, there is no point forcing the perfect diamond pair I think !! It will come by if it is written in the stars :smile:

These are lovely - perfect for everyday! Pravins has some gorgeous pieces.

I agree with what has been said about the earrings from Blue Nile, they are very overpriced for the quality of the stones.

Have you considered EBay? They sell lots of new pieces as well as preowned. You can get some bargains within your budget, especially if you buy secondhand.