Opinions on these ballerina flats?

1. Hi everyone,

I am new to Fendi but I found these flats that I really like. Does anyone have these and has pictures of them on? I like them pointy but not super pointy so I would love to see someone wearing them. I wonder how the mesh would hold up? Any opinions are much welcome. Thanks!

fendi.png
    theclassic and TIFFANI251 like this.
  2. Anyone?

3. Super cute!
    They are FENDI one of the few designers left with excellent quality.
    The style is timeless and print legendary, you should get them!

sinny1 likes this.
  4. Do the shoes tend to run TTS? Thank you!

5. I am interested in these flats too... would love to know how sizing runs and comfort level...

sinny1 likes this.
  6. Yes me too! I hope someone can help us out soon :smile:

7. So I ended up getting the flats, I got my usual size (7) and they fit fine not tight but not loose. They are beautiful and different and have a nice sophistication to them. I was considering getting a 6.5 but I am worried the pointy part of the shoe would hurt my toes. Since the shoe is mostly mesh maybe I don’t have to worry of them stretching and then becoming too loose? I have a foot that it fits more snug and more perfect but I’m concerned about the other foot since that one doesn’t feel as *perfectly snug*. Anyone have mesh flats from FENDI? Any issues with stretching?

F6497FD7-E322-43D8-83AE-2951A1520938.jpeg 2E0C1A3E-6E83-4B22-8C0E-8A68AD8D3428.jpeg
    theclassic likes this.