Opinions on the Zipped Purse?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone here have this?

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10260885&SectionID=6000

Ive never seen anyone talk about it and I really like the zippy and it seems like it could be a nice alternative cus the zippy has alot more compartments than I need! It seems to have almost the exact same dimensions too...hmm Im interested to see if anyone has this and what their comments are! TIA! :smile::jammin:

EDIT: I just saw thats its also available in Damier! Cute!

2. I dont' have that but I really do like it!

3. ^^ Me too Im hoping someone here has it and could show me real pics, etc.! Or at least give their opinion lol, because im really considering it as a wallet

4. I have the organizer, it's a bit bigger than this one.
    It all depends on each individual's need.
    I LOVE zipped wallets... Hope you get it! :graucho:

5. I like the shape and the fact that the zip is a bit hidden, unlike the zippy wallet. But this has fewer slots right? compared to zippy wallet..

6. Very sweet! I have the zippy because I need the extra slots but this one would do nicely as well.

7. They are both great wallets! I have the zippy wallet in mono - and didn't think I would use all the slots - but I find it so helpful to know they're there. You don't have to use them all - I actually don't - but it's great to organize even other things - receipts, etc. when you're at the checkout and running around. Either one is great!

8. Yeah it has fewer slots, but its not like I need them anyway I have like 2-3 cards lol:P Yeah im thinking this ones a winner:wlae:!!! Now I just have to decide when ill be getting it:graucho:

9. :huh:o i have that wallet!~ i really like it and get lots of compliments on it. i first bought this one since i didnt have alot of CC's but now i have more but i just stick my license and debit card in the 2 slots and put the rest on one side and cash in the other but still no problem. it fits alot more than it looks like it can.

10. I have the new Denim Zippy Wallet and I just love it. It has all the storage space you could want and a beautiful yellow leather interior. Go for it!!

11. ^^ Whats the retail on the denim zippy??