Opinions on the white padlock?

Well...It's different...I have to admit I'm definitely not a fan, but then again, i also don't like the black lock or the one with rinestones. I saw a pair of shoes somewhere with the white hardware though and those seemed cute.

I have Silver, Black & a Crystal lock ---
I do like different looks ....... the black lock does chip, so I'm sure the white will also.
My thoughts -- if you like it GET IT, you're the one carrying it!

i am into designer bags that are different from what the masses are carrying, so i'm kinda intrigued by the white lock here. i imagine this would look really good on a white bag! - especially for summer - white looks so good right now. but with this particular bag, i think the fact that the lock is white and the hardware is not makes it look kinda weird. i don't know how that one got past design QA at chloe, seriously.

The only three styles of hardware that I like are the traditional brass, the silver hardware, and the black. The brown and the white are not rich looking IMHO....:smile::yes:

Totally agree:tup: The white is not for me, but it is very different and if you like it--> GET IT!

I's you who is going to carry it and it is a great feeling having something that not that many other have:yes: