opinions on the Suhali line?

ohhhhhhh congrats! your look so good with your lockit!

i tried on the white suhali lockit GM when i was at a boutique once. it reminds me a little bit of the white YSL muse. though it looks like a luggage on me, i still like it for some reason.

Your bag is absolutely stunning. I would be gawking at your bag if I were to see it. lol. You have great taste & made a wonderful choice in bags. Love that coat too. Congrats!

Gorgeous! I love the Suhali Lockit! I don't have one but I always consider it! I agree that people may be trying to figure out what bag it is because they like it. Maybe they're thinking it looks like a white Muse (with the hanging key under the white tassel-thing) but can tell it isn't so they're not sure what it is. Of course, I would just ask you - but I'm a forward person!!!

Suhali is gorgeous. I'm guilty of being one of those women who stare in amazement at a Suhali bag while walking in the mall. (I just haven't bumped into anyone . . . yet ;).)
You have a beautiful bag there. Wear it with pride! I'd love to have a Suhali...just waiting for the right color to come along.

Suhali has a GREAT leather. The white is glamourous.
But in my opinion the line has to many studs.
The lock-it is ok, but the others are to much "heavy".

LV suhali line lacks in paisley, comfortable bags: the leather is great but the models are to stiff.

Stephanie

Wow! Thanks for posting the pic ladyd. I was waffling between the pm & mm but can tell from your pic that the pm is the better size for me. Thanks & congratulations on owning that beauty.