Opinions on the Pochette Metis

I am awaiting mine in the mail as we speak..I'm so excited about getting this bag, I've seen so many reveals on here of her and loved each and every one of them. I think it's "chic". That's the first thing that comes to mind...it can be dressed up esp if used as a clutch or casual just wearing it with the strap crossbody....

Dressy...

Casual...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408408200.722516.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408408200.722516.jpg
    964.9 KB · Views: 349
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408408228.080963.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408408228.080963.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 356
I am awaiting mine in the mail as we speak..I'm so excited about getting this bag, I've seen so many reveals on here of her and loved each and every one of them. I think it's "chic". That's the first thing that comes to mind...it can be dressed up esp if used as a clutch or casual just wearing it with the strap crossbody....

Thanks for the comparison photos. It looks good being worn both ways.

I think the PM is a little of both...casual since you can wear it cross body but maybe a little dressier when carried over the shoulder or by the handle....I LVoe my Pochette Metis!

Thanks for the wonderful information. How do you all feel about the price point of $1650.00?

Ouch! I know the $ was a touchy decision for me too. I was going to get a brand new one for I want the leather new and light but then I came across a near perfect one on the bay and paid $1300 for it. I feel the discount will justify some of the flaws I may see once it arrives but I'm ok with that knowing it's price point...

Ouch! I know the $ was a touchy decision for me too. I was going to get a brand new one for I want the leather new and light but then I came across a near perfect one on the bay and paid $1300 for it. I feel the discount will justify some of the flaws I may see once it arrives but I'm ok with that knowing it's price point...

Omg that's a great deal. I'm sort of concerned about the glazing around it's edges.