Opinions on the pleated hobo? HELP!

bagsessed

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
Hi, I was thinking about getting a basic black leather bag, and I think this bag may do the job. I have a black coach sig hamptons carry all but I don't like to use it every day, especially during the winter. However, I know the pleated hobo didn't do too well last year, I don't think it was that popular. So my question is, will the hobo look too unstylish ? (i don't think that's a real word) he he.:shrugs:

Attachments

• pleatedhobo.jpg
    pleatedhobo.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 74

MittenedThings

OK just one more
O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
i saw the bag in person in outlets recently, and my honest opinion is that it looks a little strange and awkward. i know some people really like it and i personally have the wristlet, but the bag looked kind of frumpy.

shelbell77

Jun 6, 2006
The aurora outlets had them in black, brown, white leather, as well as silver dusted, and the red/purple suede mosaics last night. They weren't on clearance though...just near the clearance shelves.

I think they're very pretty - but too much bag for an every day bag for me. I have the red/purple suede wristlet that matched and bought my mom the silver dusted one. And THEY are adorable. Didn't see those at my outlet though....not sure if they made it there? I bought both at the boutique.

amelia

O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
I can't see your thumbnail, but I think I know the bag you are thinking about, and I really like it! I actually picked up a white/cream one at the outlets for myself when I was Christmas shopping. I'm surprised this bag didn't sell better because I think it's really pretty. I'm excited to wear it with some gold sandals this spring! I actually was really thinking about picking it up last year when it was full price but I held off.
I got it for $159! Woo-hoo!

bagsessed

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
Thanks for the replies. I'm still undecided, I also like the large carly that just came out. If I do get the hobo, it will have to be one that came from the actual Coach store rather than the factory ones, b/c I heard the leather was inferior at the factory location.

superstar

I Love You Mommy
O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
I love it. Love how cute it looks on Jessica Alba
jessica20alba3.jpg

jessica20alba2.jpg

superstar

I Love You Mommy
O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
Thanks for the replies. I'm still undecided, I also like the large carly that just came out. If I do get the hobo, it will have to be one that came from the actual Coach store rather than the factory ones, b/c I heard the leather was inferior at the factory location.

So what do you mean by the leather being inferior at the factory. I thought those bags are the same ones from the Coach store??:shrugs: