Opinions on the old/reissued Pyramid

i only have 6 bv bags but they are all in different styles: sloane, large belly veneta, maxi veneta, convertible bag, small nappa intrecciato xbody/shoulder bag, and med cabat. i find the zip opening is the most awkward in my large belly veneta due to the curvature. as for difficulty in digging for stuff, the one that takes the cake would be my convertible/pillow bag. it's so deep! i always use a bag organiser to solve the digging for stuff problem, and it protects the suede lining as well. and i love to rotate my bags too so a bag organiser is a must!! but for all my bv bags, i find that i have to put them down on the counter in order to take out my wallet (except small shoulder bag due to long shoulder drop).
when i put the reissue pyramid on the counter to find things there is no problem just when i keep it on my shoulder. i think for me it isn't a function of the zip opening but of the nature of the nappa.

I like them both. I no longer have my old style pyramid. It was a rich reddish brown, not as dark as Ebano and very comfy to wear. I must say I like the new pyramid style a little better though.

I have trouble finding everything in all my bags
I guess I could do with a purse organizer
the beauty of the BV bag is how soft and slouchy the leather gets
If I can have the slouchy wonderful drape I don't care if I have to search for things
I just buy my accessories in colr so I can find them easy
my next thing will be a red wallet and a classic pyramid

I decided to put this on the backburner as it will always be available. Instead I got a medium Lagoon veneta from the sale! My first bright colored BV (if you dun count Anemone, which is not that bright)!

It is actually my search for the bag discussed in this thread (from last year) that brought me to the Purse Forum ... is this bag (Pyramid, old-style / reissued) still available? I've looked on-line & even even called around [ Bottega, Atlanta -- Bottega Outlet, NY -- Barney's] and there seems to be no sign of the Pyramid with a longer, adjustable strap ?

It is actually my search for the bag discussed in this thread (from last year) that brought me to the Purse Forum ... is this bag (Pyramid, old-style / reissued) still available? I've looked on-line & even even called around [ Bottega, Atlanta -- Bottega Outlet, NY -- Barney's] and there seems to be no sign of the Pyramid with a longer, adjustable strap ?
i recently saw the reissue with the adjustable strap in nero in the 5th ave store.

5th ave store is a good lead, thank you! I'm also expecting a call tomorrow from a nice gentleman at BV Atlanta who is asking someone about the future for the style. It's my absolute favorite in terms of functionality ... & now it's proving elusive. I'll report back my findings ~

5th ave store is a good lead, thank you! I'm also expecting a call tomorrow from a nice gentleman at BV Atlanta who is asking someone about the future for the style. It's my absolute favorite in terms of functionality ... & now it's proving elusive. I'll report back my findings ~
thanks, please do report back. i have the pyramid reissue in nero and love it. i hope it is continuing.

Annie999 , thank you! i worked with the incredibly cool Landi at the 5th Ave store to find a reissued Pyramid. Here are the most important important findings :

1) Sales reps are not sure what the company has planned for future styles
2) But the reissued Pyramid is considered a core piece & can be procured from the company (Landi is ordering mine , as the Ebeno was not on the floor ... but, as Annie999 mentioned, 1 Nero is currently on hand at 5th Ave.). So even though it's not on the BV web site, BV does replenish their full-price retailers with the reissued Pyramid
3) I also emailed the very helpful John at the Woodbury outlet .. he does NOT anticipate receiving any reissued Pyramids at the outlets
4) And then there's this : BV is set to increase prices again by this summer -- by 30%!! The 5th ave store said it was OK to post about the impending increase. Also, they ok'd me to share the following modeled pics of the reissued Pyramid in Nero on 5' 3" stature:
landi2.jpg

landi32012.jpg

Annie999 , thank you! i worked with the incredibly cool Landi at the 5th Ave store to find a reissued Pyramid. Here are the most important important findings :

1) Sales reps are not sure what the company has planned for future styles
2) But the reissued Pyramid is considered a core piece & can be procured from the company (Landi is ordering mine , as the Ebeno was not on the floor ... but, as Annie999 mentioned, 1 Nero is currently on hand at 5th Ave.). So even though it's not on the BV web site, BV does replenish their full-price retailers with the reissued Pyramid
3) I also emailed the very helpful John at the Woodbury outlet .. he does NOT anticipate receiving any reissued Pyramids at the outlets
4) And then there's this : BV is set to increase prices again by this summer -- by 30%!! The 5th ave store said it was OK to post about the impending increase. Also, they ok'd me to share the following modeled pics of the reissued Pyramid in Nero on 5' 3" stature:
landi2.jpg

landi32012.jpg

dpt- glad to help and so glad it worked out. i have the bag in nero and have considered getting it in ebano as well. it looks great in ebano. you will love it.

thanks for the price increase info- yikes- 30%-