Opinions on the new "Lover" Bags??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering if anyone owns or has tried these bags out? Do they only come in one size at present?

I am very drawn to it, as it is a relatively simple style, shoulder friendly(??) , double zipper with wide opening and has the ever-important (to me) cell phone/PDA pockets inside...

Could very well be my self-bday gift, if it is what I imagine it to be!!

Thanks for any input !!

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]

Needed a bigger picture! I would like to see it irl. Not sure..

3. I saw the black and tan irl at my Saks. They're elegant and simple. Not on my wishlist atm though. If I had tons of discretionary income, I'd get the color in the back left.

I do like them though. What color is the back left?

4. i haven't seen it irl, but i agree that they look very elegant, yet modern.

A - i love that color too... looks like dark purple-ish brown. i really need a dark brown bag :smile:

5. ^yes, very unique color. I wish they came in more sizes. Does anyone know if they do? The one I saw was more along the lines of the small Easy although not as wide.

The dark purple brown resembles the same color as my Prada I purchased on sale chic.

6. I think this bag is gorgeous. Especially in that gray color in the lower right hand corner.

7. ^^ A - i knew i saw that color somewhere before! it's your prada bag :smile:

so far i've only found one size - kinda on the thin side (9H x 12H x 3.5D)

8. pretty, looking forward to seeing it irl