Opinions on the Epi Leather Line?

I have a red pochette, a black Alma, and a fawn St. Jacques. I always get complimented on all three anytime I wear them! The St. Jaques is 11 years old and looks brand new. I think they do colour really well (even though my colours are quite boring). If you want understated and classy, then go for it.

I LOVE it! got 2 belts in epi.. and planning a bag...

I'm really pleased to read this because I would think that if a belt holds up well then a bag definitely will! Belts have to do a lot of moving and curving... and with the epi's you see no signs of cracking, peeling, stretching, nothing ugly or weird? That's great news! Especially since I just bought a black Epi Alma and am in the process of tricking it out with some beautiful grenade epi accessories!:yes:

I own about 10 LV's in other lines and I just purchased my first EPI (SPEEDY 30/ ivorie). I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and find it to be one of my favorites. Its great in the rain; you dont have to worry about waterspots. Its alittle more structured, but I think it actually holds its shape better. Great color selection too! I think you would love it!

I love the epi line, I have 4 ( black, red, white, cannelle)bags and a zippy wallet in this line. Classic, timeless, reasonable being leather, durable, water proof, except that it does wrinkle on the top on the speedy, this is the only point where it shows its wear. Love epi!!