Opinions on the Elvire hobo please?

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Does anyone have the elvire hobo? Do you love it? I am looking at the black hobo on Bluefly. Is the larger strap detachable?

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Mona, I looove your patent Elvire but I already have a black patent bag. I was looking at the plain leather one. Do you like the Elvire in regular leather?

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Mona, with my bluefly coupon code, I can get the black leather hobo for about $1000.... do you think it'll go for much cheaper after thansgiving? I haven't seen the black leather one online anyplace else, and I don't want to lose the one on BF if it's not available elsewhere...

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
Hmmmm I think you can get it for cheaper from NM. Mine was originally $1565 ad after the discount I got it for $1067. So yours should be at less than that! Its a risk I guess....but maybe I can ask Lisa Hamlin for you tomorrow! She'll know for sure! Bluefly had the black for a week now!

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Chesterfield Missouri
I think there was a regular leather one on sale TODAY only for around $900 at Saks.com. I was bleary eyed at 3am last night and saw the special online only sale email and had first dibs on everything. Alas - there was nothing for me to buy!