opinions on the diorissimo hobo bag

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi. i'm new to the forum. came across this site while looking for bags online. so gald i found it. i would like some opinions on this bag. i saw it at Neimans and loved it but another shopper commented that it looked like it would be more appropriate for an older woman. i'm in my mid-30's and have a 5 year old and 5 month old and would use the bag everyday. thanks for listening ( or rather reading) look forward to your comments.

dior_diorissimo_hobo.jpg
  2. If I were you I would use it. I saw it too and liked it.

3. I don't think it's old at all, there's also an all black version this season which I think looks smashing !

4. I don't normally go for Dior bags, but that one is really pretty! I agree with Ayla, I don't think it's old at all either.

5. thanks to all. have not seen it in the all black version but i will before i make a decision. i have so many black bags and was looking for something different. thanks again

6. I think it looks fab! Seems like it could hold all your belongings too! I say go for it! Your opinion is ultimately the only one that counts anyways!

7. i like it!