Opinions on The Box?

1. Seems like most of you here do not like The Box, just wondering what your thoughts are on it? I have a caramel one and I really like it, but it is the first Balenciaga that I have owned. My ink Twiggy is on it's way (should have it tomorrow) and I know I will like it too, but was just curious how you feel about the box and why? (Speak your mind, it won't hurt my feelings, I promise.)

Thanks!

2. I love the box, I think it's a great size .. and who says everybody doesn't like the box.. I never read that anywhere.. :noworry:

3. i have a Box and it's GREAT! :idea: it fits all of my stuff and it's roomy too. at first, i thought i wouldn't like it all, cos i had my heart set on a First. but the Box is so much bigger than a First. love it!!

4. I have a box and I love it! I can fit so much stuff into it, plus not too many people seem to have it (everyone seems to have a City), so I like that mine looks a little different than most of the Bbags I see.

5. I love my Box in silver metallic. Before seeing it in person, I too questioned it, mainly its size because I feared it was too small. My first Bal bag was a City and while I love it, all of my stuff gets lost and I find myself digging around for items most of the time. Whereas with the box, it holds a lot, and keeps it better organized. It's roomier than I thought it would be but not too big. I really really love it and highly recommend it. I am lusting after a black one now.

6. Second that!

7. As far as why I thought that, well there was a thread a while back, someone was asking "should I get the box or a twiggy" and almost every single person said "definitely twiggy." And I read a different post from someone saying they had wanted a box, but after reading this board they decided to get a twiggy. Also, it didn't seem like many people here owned The Box. So those are my reasons for thinking that. I love mine too!

8. I dont own a box, but I think they look nice. Personally, I do find I like the twiggy better. I just purchased an indigo and shoud have it in a couple of days. Im sure there must be lots of box lovers though.

9. and i should add that the box is not copied as much as the city or first..

10. The box is cute in a lot of colors, like magenta, etc... but I personally feel like I dwarf the bag. I am so accustomed to big bags now that when I try on a little bag, I feel like a giant!

11. I've been thinking of getting one. For me, the size is just about right.

12. The box and twiggy are both nice. One day I would love to purchase one of those!

13. i've never seen (in real life) a BOX before therefore i dont hate it or like it... but from what i've seen in pics its quite cute looking - but it wont hold all my stuff!

14. My thinking was for a little more $$$ I could get a Twiggy which is larger. I do like the Box though.

15. I went a month or so ago assuming I'd get a twiggy, but I ended up liking the box better. Its the perfect size, not to small, not to big. I was with a friend & my bf and trying on all the styles they also thought the box looked the best on me. I think it just depends. The other styles are totally cute too, and maybe one day I'll get a different shape, but right now I'm really really happy with my box!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice