Opinions on the Ace ! ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the burgundy and love it! You can't go wrong with any of the colors in my opinion! Great bag!

2. You do ????? OMG ! Can you post of photo of the bag ? I would love to see the color in real life . Do you find the bag heavy ? :smile:

3. I love the Ace! I usually don't wear bags crossbody, but this one somehow works for me. It's my go-to travel bag.

4. Great to hear !!!!!! Can you post a picture wearing the bag this way ? Which coloe Ace do you own ? TIA :smile:

5. I will try soon. I have the dark indigo. It's an amazing deep blue. I'm kicking myself for not picking up the grey suede one during the SAS.

6. It is available at the outlet for 50% original price. I'm still trying to decide if I want it.

7. I love my black one. The quality is amazing and the leather is sooooo soft. The style caught my eye immediately. I'm really happy with my Ace.

I actually thought about getting it in Chalk, but there's a new bag coming out for fall that i have my eye on.

8. Not sure if you have access, but the FOS has the Ace in black and chalk for $238 each, plus sales tax, free shipping over $200. www.coachoutlet.com, if you have an account. Still in stock as of this moment. I picked up the chalk.

9. Oh wow. I do have an account. Going to check that out! Thanks for the info.

10. Ace bags in several recent colors are available for 60% off at Coach Oulets.

11. If you don't mind me asking, is your black Ace leather or fabric lined? Thanks so much!

12. There were 2 Black Aces released- the first one had fabric lining & the second had leather. They look identical until you open them up.