Opinions on Stella McCarthey bags

1. I was in Intermixx in Boca Raton over the weekend and fell madly in love with a wine patent Stella bag. The quality is great and the price was not terrible - I bougtht it and I have not worn it but now that we have our first real fall day today (right now its 65 degrees) I thought I would take it out its beautiful dust cover and wear it..
    Just wondered if anyone had worn a Stella bag and if they quality was good... jury is still out with me..
    Thanks

2. i've seen a black patent McCartney, but McCarthey i haven't heard of ?

3. ^^ I'm sure that is a typo...I've only seen the Stella bags at Harvey Nicks in London, but I'm a fan--though I don't like fake leather, so I prefer her canvas and cloth bags

4. Yes, definately just a typo, I do it all the time. I like her designs but have not heard much about the quality yet.

5. I prefer the Mud Himal Hobo bag, myself, as I love faux suede and am not so keen on faux leather.

I'm sure that the quality is excellent. :yes:

6. Haven't seen IRL but the designs are so cute.

7. I like some of the bags I´ve seen.

8. Thanks guys DEF a typo on my part. I am loving the bag we will see how they hold up..
    I will keep ya posted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice