Opinions on SHIH by Stephanie Lin? I kinda want this in Mauve!

supko

He-he-hello!
O.G.
Jan 31, 2008
SHIH by Stephanie Lin Reid Shoulder. I also like the Remi, and I liked the Abra but that's not up anymore :sad:
eta:
I found the Abra via Google. Seriously. Curiouser and curiouser.

Mauve - I know, it's crazy, but I'm craving a mauve bag lately. Perhaps after seeing some of the mauve/purple Marc Jacobs'?

For some reason, the www.shihshop.com URL is not functioning for me, but I can see her collection/store here: https://s.p10.hostingprod.com/@www.shihshop.com/ssl/store/home.php

Is she still in business, even? It's kind of strange because all the links don't work, except to view the collections. It doesn't really give me much confidence in buying from the site, though it appears to be secure. Honestly, her bags are more expensive than I'm ready for right now, but I'd love to find a good selection somewhere on the internetz! Are there other sites where one can buy these SHIH bags? I saw the couple of Cody totes at Sway and Cake, but I was hoping to find other styles. I've seen that some have found her stuff at Loehmann's or Nordstrom Rack (none in my area), but I haven't seen any.

...And/or any other recs for mauve/deep lavender bags? (Pref. under $500ish)

Thanks!

I just bought a Shih bag from Anthropologie. It is this one:

shih.jpg

And Sway and Cake has a few Shih bags on sale, but not the one you are looking for.

By the way, the links for her site work on my computer. (?)