Opinions on Selleria Wallet?

Yoshi1296

O.G.
Dec 29, 2012
Hello everyone! I really want to get a new wallet and after looking around for a while I am leaning towards the Selleria Peekaboo compact wallet. Does anyone know anything about this wallet like wear and tear or have any pictures of their own? Also, any opinions on the selleria leather?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 9.09.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 9.09.17 PM.png
    356.5 KB · Views: 231
Hello everyone! I really want to get a new wallet and after looking around for a while I am leaning towards the Selleria Peekaboo compact wallet. Does anyone know anything about this wallet like wear and tear or have any pictures of their own? Also, any opinions on the selleria leather?
Selleria leather is wonderful. It is essenially taurillon leather, which is thick and durable. The number of times I scratched my Selleria men's Peekaboo, only to find that it didn't leave a mark each time. Other leathers show it immediately.

Reactions: Yoshi1296
Selleria leather is wonderful. It is essenially taurillon leather, which is thick and durable. The number of times I scratched my Selleria men's Peekaboo, only to find that it didn't leave a mark each time. Other leathers show it immediately.

Thanks Averagejoe!! Your peekaboo still makes me skip a beat!

I think I'm gonna pick this wallet up on Monday. Fingers crossed they have this gorgeous grey color!

Reactions: averagejoe
Thanks Averagejoe!! Your peekaboo still makes me skip a beat!

I think I'm gonna pick this wallet up on Monday. Fingers crossed they have this gorgeous grey color!
Thanks! I am still absolutely in love with my Peekaboo. So glad I got it!

Please share pics of your wallet when you pick it up. I love the lock on it. It really adds something unique to the wallet.

Reactions: Yoshi1296
I'd really be interested in hearing how you like your new wallet when you get it. I've been looking at this exact one (in a different color), too. It looks like a really good size - big enough to hold everything comfortably but not huge.

I'd really be interested in hearing how you like your new wallet when you get it. I've been looking at this exact one (in a different color), too. It looks like a really good size - big enough to hold everything comfortably but not huge.

Yes I agree! I actually have an Hermes Kelly wallet currently but it is just so big and impractical. I'm sad because it was so pricey and was a gift but I just genuinely do not enjoy using it so I want nice compact wallet and as you said, this Fendi wallet can fit everything but not be too bulky.

What color were you looking at? I like them all but thought grey would be most practical. The beige color is gorgeous.

Also yes I will be sure to keep everyone updated once I get it! :smile:

Yes I agree! I actually have an Hermes Kelly wallet currently but it is just so big and impractical. I'm sad because it was so pricey and was a gift but I just genuinely do not enjoy using it so I want nice compact wallet and as you said, this Fendi wallet can fit everything but not be too bulky.

What color were you looking at? I like them all but thought grey would be most practical. The beige color is gorgeous.

Also yes I will be sure to keep everyone updated once I get it! :smile:

Oh, I like the beige one! Actually, I went a little insane this summer - when Fendi opened their flagship store at Ginza Six in Tokyo earlier this year, they offered for sale limited edition selleria Mini Peekaboos in 4 colors. I ended up hiring a personal shopper to go buy one in a blue/violet color and ship it to me (photos in the Peekaboo and the Strap You threads). It was a really extravagant thing to do, but I love it. :love: They sell matching selleria wallets in both sizes in Japan - the blue one has beige on the inside - and I've been debating purchasing one and having it shipped to me. I've also debated just buying the blue version available in the US and not incurring the additional fees to have the Japanese version shipped to me. But, really, I like all of the colors. The grey one you selected is gorgeous and practical, I agree. With something that's handled so much, the color will definitely hold up well. Can't wait to see it!

Oh, I like the beige one! Actually, I went a little insane this summer - when Fendi opened their flagship store at Ginza Six in Tokyo earlier this year, they offered for sale limited edition selleria Mini Peekaboos in 4 colors. I ended up hiring a personal shopper to go buy one in a blue/violet color and ship it to me (photos in the Peekaboo and the Strap You threads). It was a really extravagant thing to do, but I love it. :love: They sell matching selleria wallets in both sizes in Japan - the blue one has beige on the inside - and I've been debating purchasing one and having it shipped to me. I've also debated just buying the blue version available in the US and not incurring the additional fees to have the Japanese version shipped to me. But, really, I like all of the colors. The grey one you selected is gorgeous and practical, I agree. With something that's handled so much, the color will definitely hold up well. Can't wait to see it!

Oh my I love your Peekaboo! And the Strap You is absolutely gorgeous with it! I think the beige one would look really nice with it and add a nice contrast to the color of your bag! But the blue one is just as nice too. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the colors hehe!!

Reactions: melsig
Oh my I love your Peekaboo! And the Strap You is absolutely gorgeous with it! I think the beige one would look really nice with it and add a nice contrast to the color of your bag! But the blue one is just as nice too. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the colors hehe!!

Thank you! I think you're right - going for a contrasting color may be the way to go. The blue is not quite the same blue as my bag - I've been thinking it might clash.