Opinions on returned bag..

Sunna

Feb 1, 2012
I bought this bag last week on holiday in Amsterdam. It was an impulse buy. I think it is a beautiful bag and I love the combo of the black leather and the shiny gold studs!!
But when I got back to the hotel after buying the bag, my purchase just didn't feel right.. I like wearing bigger bags for every day use, and only were smaller bags for going out.
So the next day I returned it, but I am still not sure if I made the right choice.. Any opninons on this bag??

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443447841.436505.jpg

Last edited:
If you didnt like the way it felt then you made the right choice returning it. However, if you love the way it looks then you could have just had that as part of your collection and barely wear it.

If you didnt like the way it felt then you made the right choice returning it. However, if you love the way it looks then you could have just had that as part of your collection and barely wear it.

Thanks for your reply :smile:
After thinking about it,I am now quite sure I made the right choice returning it. I am sure another beautiful bag will come along soon ;)

I think it would be difficult to access your items in that shape of bag. I also visually prefer the more classic shaped Balenciagas. You will find another beautiful black Bal that you are crazy over. Now think of all the fun you will have on your hunt!

I love that bag! I happen to love the mini pompon. It's small but can hold the essentials. I use it while out running errands or for a night out. I like the shape of the classic bags too (part time is my favorite bigger bag). It all depends on what mood I'm in.

It'd be too small for me too. For me, a practical size is no smaller than Town and if I'm going to spend that much on a bag, I want to be able to make sure it gets used!

Thank you for all your replies!!
I already own two black Balenciaga bags: a clutch and a Velo. Now I am searching for a colored Velo, hopefully in burgundy,brown or dark blue [emoji7]

I bought this bag last week on holiday in Amsterdam. It was an impulse buy. I think it is a beautiful bag and I love the combo of the black leather and the shiny gold studs!!
But when I got back to the hotel after buying the bag, my purchase just didn't feel right.. I like wearing bigger bags for every day use, and only were smaller bags for going out.
So the next day I returned it, but I am still not sure if I made the right choice.. Any opninons on this bag??

View attachment 3141303
I'd return it