Opinions on Premier, Wannabe, Nana, Hyundai?

Tongy97

Jun 12, 2020
These are currently on my short list, and want to know people's experience and opinions with them!

I am planning to do rhinoplasty, non-incisional double eyelid surgery, and eye fat repositioning.

My backup list is currently: Naturalism, Machimpyo, GNG, UVOM, Yuno.

Thank you!

xanncy

Oct 10, 2019
hi! i got rhino and non incisional des last november at wannabe. i went for a tip plasty and bridge augmentation, and ended up getting a slight hump on my nose shaved down as well. i requested a natural result, and am pretty pleased thus far— my result is almost exactly what i wanted (i still have some swelling at my supratip, but i’m hoping that will go away in the next couple months). for my des, i’m a little less pleased— one lid is the tiniest bit smaller than the other, but it’s not really noticeable. however, after the first few months when the swelling went down, my lids are pretty much the same size or even smaller than they were originally. i got the des to even them out and make them a bit higher and more defined, but they’re definitely the same size or smaller than they previously were. The result looks natural and healed well, though. i will say that the actual surgery experience was pretty terrible, however. first off, i had a cartilage piercing that i couldn’t remove because i had only gotten it the month before. i informed them of this beforehand and they didn’t tell me there would be an issue, but after i paid for the surgery and was going in for it, they suddenly told me i had to take the piercing out. i understand it may have been necessary, but the way they went about it was extremely deceptive— they didn’t tell me beforehand because they knew i probably wouldn’t go through with the surgery. then during the des surgery, they didn’t give me enough local anesthesia, and the thread kept breaking because my eyes were tensed up from the pain. it was excruciatingly painful, and the translator wasn’t there so i had to ask multiple times before they finally understood gave me more anesthesia. the des surgery went alright from then on, but the eye they were working on was especially swelled due to this. for my rhinoplasty, i actually woke up from sedation 30 minutes before the surgery finished and it was honestly pretty awful to feel them working on my nose. however, they did use enough local anesthesia this time so it wasn’t painful, just disturbing because i could feel the vibrations and movement from them cutting, sewing, etc. honestly im not sure if i would recommend them or go back to them because of these issues. the surgery was pretty traumatizing to me, but i do like the results of my rhinoplasty.

Reactions: MG88

Shay1234

Dec 15, 2019
hi! i got rhino and non incisional des last november at wannabe. i went for a tip plasty and bridge augmentation, and ended up getting a slight hump on my nose shaved down as well. i requested a natural result, and am pretty pleased thus far— my result is almost exactly what i wanted (i still have some swelling at my supratip, but i’m hoping that will go away in the next couple months). for my des, i’m a little less pleased— one lid is the tiniest bit smaller than the other, but it’s not really noticeable. however, after the first few months when the swelling went down, my lids are pretty much the same size or even smaller than they were originally. i got the des to even them out and make them a bit higher and more defined, but they’re definitely the same size or smaller than they previously were. The result looks natural and healed well, though. i will say that the actual surgery experience was pretty terrible, however. first off, i had a cartilage piercing that i couldn’t remove because i had only gotten it the month before. i informed them of this beforehand and they didn’t tell me there would be an issue, but after i paid for the surgery and was going in for it, they suddenly told me i had to take the piercing out. i understand it may have been necessary, but the way they went about it was extremely deceptive— they didn’t tell me beforehand because they knew i probably wouldn’t go through with the surgery. then during the des surgery, they didn’t give me enough local anesthesia, and the thread kept breaking because my eyes were tensed up from the pain. it was excruciatingly painful, and the translator wasn’t there so i had to ask multiple times before they finally understood gave me more anesthesia. the des surgery went alright from then on, but the eye they were working on was especially swelled due to this. for my rhinoplasty, i actually woke up from sedation 30 minutes before the surgery finished and it was honestly pretty awful to feel them working on my nose. however, they did use enough local anesthesia this time so it wasn’t painful, just disturbing because i could feel the vibrations and movement from them cutting, sewing, etc. honestly im not sure if i would recommend them or go back to them because of these issues. the surgery was pretty traumatizing to me, but i do like the results of my rhinoplasty.
That must’ve been awefile. Would you mind pm your before/after pics?
How was the after care of the surgery?