Opinions on Philosophy Hope in a Jar for Dry, Sensitive Skin?

I liked it. My skin is dry and sensitive. The smell is odd but it was easy to get used to it quickly.

I'm in my mid 40's and struggle to keep my skin moisturized. This works well for me.

I use hope in a jar, in the fall and summer, because I have really dry skin. I usally use La Mer in the winter and spring. But the smell of hope in a jar is netural. I works really good and gives my skin a healthy rosy glow.

I love the Hope in a Jar for Sensitive Skin. The regular one made my face all red. I've been using it for a good 6 years now and find it works well.

I have no idea what the smell is though that the ladies mentioned. I haven't noticed any odd smell to the product.

Thanks for letting me know! And which moisturizer do you use now, if you don't mind me asking?

I love la mer at nite, which i use only a tiny bit on my forehead and eyes to prevent wrinkles

for day Ive been using amore pacific moisture bound and i like that alot..it feels good on, its light not greasy at all and takes away and dry feeling, also has a light airy smell..i have very sensitive skin too.

one time i tried Shiseido's Pureness Hydro-Purifying Mask and i loved that!
someone on here mentioned egyptian magic and that sounded good too

a very inexpensive mositurizer that is pretty great is that complex 15:yahoo: i LOve that stuff
http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...832&trxp3=1&trxp4=1&btrx=BUY-GFI-0-EVGR-11690

Hi Nath

I had used the Hope in A Jar for a few years, but just changed to a new brand recently. It was not bad, but was not great, I guess it was just ok. The Hope In a Tube (eyes) was actually too strong, and would make my eyes water and sting if the moisturizer got to close to them.