Opinions on PETIT BUCKET / MARAIS please :)

1. Another style I begin to like :shame:
    If you own a bucket - do you like it? :greengrin:
    What can you fit in and is it easy to carry?

Opinions please! :flowers:

2. I like the petite bucket, looks cute, plus you get a freebie with it:biggrin:, i'm just not a damier fan tho

3. I don't own one but the Marias will be my winter bag purchase. I'm not a Damier person but in the Marais I just love it.

4. I had a Mono Petite Bucket - it was very roomy and easy to get in and out of. But the straps drove me nuts! Funny thing is, is I miss it and am looking at the Marais. :blink:

5. I really love both of them, they are such a cute style bag. My only problem with it (what turned me away) was the fact that it was open. I have 3 small children that love to go through my purses, so the bucket style is just making it way too easy for them to snoop!

6. I owned it for a day, but couldn't fit anything in it.

I love the look, but it just didn't work for me.....

7. The Petit Bucket is a smaller bag. I can get most of my stuff in it, but it's tight. Do love the pouch that comes with, though. I use that every day to carry cosmetics.

8. I really like the look of the Marais.

9. I had a Marais and thought it was great. Roomy and easy to get in and out of. One of the only shoulder bags I willingly carried! My only wish would have been that the matching pochette have that washable lining like the Pochette Cosmetique does (the little cosmetic pouch shaped like a half moon).

10. I think it's a very cute style, but don't know if it's for me. I love the mini bag that comes with it though :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice