Opinions on pant suits?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What does everyone think of womens pant suits? I know they've recently lost some popularity, but what about ones like these?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Well IMO they are hot! I would love one great designer one for the fall. I especially like 1 and 3 they are so cool!

3. Oh who are 1 and 3 by? Thanks XxX

4. 1. is by Marchesa
    2. is by Jean-Paul Gaultier couture SS07
    and 3. is by Jean-Paul Gaultier couture FW06

5. I like 1 & 2.

6. I love pants suits. I wear them most of the time to work.

7. I wear pant suits all the time to interviews! I think pant suits are all that I have..

8. i love white pant suits. iv got 1 i bought in zara a few years ago that is a wardrobe staple.

9. I found that pant suits are acceptable and never went back to skirts.

I would never wear another skirt. You have to worry about runs. In a professional setting, it's never ok to go bare. It's more trendy but not professional.

10. You can't beat a well fitting beatiful trouser suit. I have two by William Hunt that I adore and who could ever forget Bianca Jagger in her YSL suit......smokin'.....

[​IMG]

11. I only wear pants suits and like all three of the ones posted.

12. I love 1 and 2. I usually only wear pants suits. I only have one suit with a skirt, and I only wear that when I need to dress up.

13. I love pant suits, live in them most of the time, but I love skirts too!

14. Love them on women. YSL's Le Smoking!

15. I love them too and tend to buy them over skirt suits. Love your choices.