Opinions on Nightingale shopper tote?

bumble1

Aug 12, 2007
I already have a regular Nightingale and wanted to try something a little different and ordered the shopper tote. The leather is slouchy and has a beautiful sheen (though it scratches easily; it's accumulated a few even as I've been trying it on). I'm wondering if it's too large for me, and if it's too shapeless when the longer strap is used (see how it caves in, similar to the way the regular Nightingale does). I don't truly need another black bag but it's very elegant and I love the pop of red suede!

Any opinions? Thanks!

Attachments

• Night 1.jpg
    Night 1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,001
  • Night 2.jpg
    Night 2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,642
  • Night 3.jpg
    Night 3.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,511
I already have a regular Nightingale and wanted to try something a little different and ordered the shopper tote. The leather is slouchy and has a beautiful sheen (though it scratches easily; it's accumulated a few even as I've been trying it on). I'm wondering if it's too large for me, and if it's too shapeless when the longer strap is used (see how it caves in, similar to the way the regular Nightingale does). I don't truly need another black bag but it's very elegant and I love the pop of red suede!

Any opinions? Thanks!

you look fantastic with the tote, love your outfit! not too big, and it'll be a nice alternative to the nightingale when you need to carry even more stuff than usual.

I really like it, though it needs some extra stuffing to maintain its shape since I don't usually use my bags as work bags. Anyone else do this? I use tissue/packing paper sometimes!

dont worry about the shape when your wear the shoulder strap, for me it is suppose to be not in "shape"... :P Otherwise what for a slouchy bag??
Also luuuuuuuv the pop up red!! Enjoy...

Any opinions? Thanks!

It looks great on you! any reviews of the bags after using it? I am considering on getting this shopper tote in Red... or the regular nightingale or antigona. Any opinions from u?