Opinions on next bag! :)

MandaB

Oct 20, 2013
Ok ladies I just started my LV collection last month & this is what I have so far, a speedy35 in DE, a NF GM in DA, a zippy wallet in DA and a sarah wallet in DE. That being said I want 3 more bags minimum, these are the ones I feel I just NEED lol of course the hubs isn't keen on the idea already BUT with the talk of no more NF I may be able to talk him into it. K, the dilemma, I want a mono speedy35, an artsy mm in mono and a NF MM in DE but I don't know which one to get 1st (no way I can get all 3 at once since I got so many last month lol). Are they really getting rid of the NF in DE? Should I get that before they do? AHHH decisions decisions

I have the speedy 35 in mono, I love her!
Some ppl dislike the speedy because of how you have to hold it. So maybe try on a speedy b :smile:
As far as the NF.. My 1st lv was the mono nf GM, probably one of my least used bags. It's super simple, kind of boring, especially for the price.. IMO, I'd rethink that one :smile:

I have the speedy 35 in mono, I love her!
Some ppl dislike the speedy because of how you have to hold it. So maybe try on a speedy b :smile:
As far as the NF.. My 1st lv was the mono nf GM, probably one of my least used bags. It's super simple, kind of boring, especially for the price.. IMO, I'd rethink that one :smile:

AHHH yes the speedy in mono is the one I want the most. I don't mind how you have to hold it I actually don't like the strap on the speedy I just like her by herself :smile:. I'm leaning towards that one esp since I don't have anything mono yet. I was just leaning towards the NF in DE because I know the DE doesn't have to be babied and holds up in rain & snow etc. and with winter right around the corner I'm afraid the mono speedy will show water spots so I won't be able to use her. Thx for the advice :smile:

I 'd knock off the most expensive one off the list first so I'd go with Artsy. Try it on first though. As much as I loved Artsy & wanted to get it. I found it too uncomfortable & the base sticking out too much. The bag however is gorgeous.

I 'd knock off the most expensive one off the list first so I'd go with Artsy. Try it on first though. As much as I loved Artsy & wanted to get it. I found it too uncomfortable & the base sticking out too much. The bag however is gorgeous.

Boo I've seen a lot of people saying that about the artsy. I will definitely try it on 1st before I purchase thanks :smile:. I'm still torn on my next purchase hmmm lol. I guess I will see what I just have to have once I'm there & trying them all on I suppose :smile:

Ok ladies I just started my LV collection last month & this is what I have so far, a speedy35 in DE, a NF GM in DA, a zippy wallet in DA and a sarah wallet in DE. That being said I want 3 more bags minimum, these are the ones I feel I just NEED lol of course the hubs isn't keen on the idea already BUT with the talk of no more NF I may be able to talk him into it. K, the dilemma, I want a mono speedy35, an artsy mm in mono and a NF MM in DE but I don't know which one to get 1st (no way I can get all 3 at once since I got so many last month lol). Are they really getting rid of the NF in DE? Should I get that before they do? AHHH decisions decisions

I'd say the next bag should be between the mono speedy 35 and the artsy mm since you don't have any bags with the mono canvas. Go to the store and try on both. Trust me the bags will talk to you. LOL

I myself have the mono speedy B 30 and have yet to carry it out of fear of messing up the vachetta, but then I carry my mono delightful mm very often no matter what weather. Maybe you'll end up purchasing both bags at the same damnnnn time. Shopping at the LV store can be very tempting. Good luck!

I'd say the next bag should be between the mono speedy 35 and the artsy mm since you don't have any bags with the mono canvas. Go to the store and try on both. Trust me the bags will talk to you. LOL

I myself have the mono speedy B 30 and have yet to carry it out of fear of messing up the vachetta, but then I carry my mono delightful mm very often no matter what weather. Maybe you'll end up purchasing both bags at the same damnnnn time. Shopping at the LV store can be very tempting. Good luck!
I'm thinking the same thing I need something in mono ASAP lol. And I love the speedy I'm just concerned about water spots with a snowy & rainy winter right around the corner I don't want to get her just to stick her in my closet :sad:

I would get the Artsy next - knock off the most expensive first, this was my first LV bag - l love her. Good luck, so many decisions about bags xxxx
I LOVE the way the artsy looks. I was originally going to her her as my first but got the speedy, NF & 2 wallets instead. I really want her. Ahh so much to think about lol