Opinions on New Totes! Belmont vs Carry It

Update:
I went in and tried the Carry It on..absolutely loved it!

But then I asked the SA to put something inside and zip it up. The photos will show what it looks like filled. I am now not loving it so much.

I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts. A pic of the Belmont MM for comparison.
This is exactly what I thought may happen :sad: I love the look of the carry it but not when it has stuff in it :sad:.

I still like the carry it better. I don’t like the look of the Belmont mostly because of the big long fold seams & the folded corners. It looks very sloppy to me because of that. An insert could help the carry it look with things inside but would take up more room too.

I still like the carry it better. I don’t like the look of the Belmont mostly because of the big long fold seams & the folded corners. It looks very sloppy to me because of that. An insert could help the carry it look with things inside but would take up more room too.
I emailed Samorga asking if they are going to be making an organizer for the Carry It and she said no :sad:

Reactions: WatermelonLove
Yes that is so true! i've been there.
Let us know which one you decide to get. would love to see a reveal

I have given up and decided on nothing for now. I didn’t love either of them. So disheartening- I had my mind set on a new bag and now I won’t get the dopamine rush we get from buying. :doh:

If anyone else buys one of them, please share the photos! Perhaps this debate will linger and reveal itself again in the future...:P

Reactions: kbell
I have given up and decided on nothing for now. I didn’t love either of them. So disheartening- I had my mind set on a new bag and now I won’t get the dopamine rush we get from buying. :doh:

If anyone else buys one of them, please share the photos! Perhaps this debate will linger and reveal itself again in the future...:P
There are so many new bags being churned out - as time goes on I’m sure you’ll find the bag that wows you & it will be worth the wait.

I only now realised that the big LV on the Belmont is on a pouch, not on the bag itself :biggrin: :amazed:
I never bothered looking closer at the bag, because I really disliked the idea of the logo being printed directly on the bag lol.

I quite like the PM, but in general there seems to be something missing, they're both ok styles, but a bit boring - not simple enough to be a minimalistic daily staple for me, but not exciting enough either..

I only now realised that the big LV on the Belmont is on a pouch, not on the bag itself :biggrin: :amazed:
I never bothered looking closer at the bag, because I really disliked the idea of the logo being printed directly on the bag lol.

I quite like the PM, but in general there seems to be something missing, they're both ok styles, but a bit boring - not simple enough to be a minimalistic daily staple for me, but not exciting enough either..

I like the minimalist vibe in theory, but I also understand your perspective of thinking the bag is a bit boring; the pouch makes the Belmont PM much more appealing to me. I often add an accessory to my totes - a leather tassel, a scarf, a pom - to make it a bit more "me." I kinda wish the PM had a top zipper, though...

Update:
I went in and tried the Carry It on..absolutely loved it!

But then I asked the SA to put something inside and zip it up. The photos will show what it looks like filled. I am now not loving it so much.

I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts. A pic of the Belmont MM for comparison.

I kind of liked both bags on you. I think you put too much (odd shaped) items into the Carry It so it looks like it's holding a volleyball. But other than that, I like how it sits flat against your body- like a book tote!

I kind of liked both bags on you. I think you put too much (odd shaped) items into the Carry It so it looks like it's holding a volleyball. But other than that, I like how it sits flat against your body- like a book tote!

True! Although that’s how much I’d need to carry for work. I do think I need a zip though as my current Burberry tote is open like the neverfull and it sometimes feels like I’m naked with everyone being able to look inside (if that makes sense). :P

I have been looking at older designs and realised the Vavin is very similar to Carry It but has a bit more depth so would carry my things better.. the issue is I want something new. And now that I’ve looked at DE canvas, I think I need something in DE. :confused1:

In summary, I don’t know what I want anymore... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: