Opinions on new grass and ginger madison colors?

Dec 14, 2008
What do you think about the new Madison colors, grass and ginger? Would you wear them in the winter? I'm considering the large sabrina in ginger or the julianne in grass. I'd love to hear what you think!

my 1st reaction is ginger all year round, green for spring/summer. on 2nd thought i can imagine myself carrying a green julianne on a white snowy day with lighter color coat too :yes:. so i think as long as it makes u happy than it'll work out well

I wear a ton of that green color, being a red head and all. I have a cheap Kathy Van Zeeland bag in that color now so it is not essential I get one. However, if I can get it on PCE, that Grass Sabrina is mine! I do have to add, I don't thin the leather on the grass is as "sparkly" as some of the other Madison leathers. A bit disappointing because I like that. Does anyone else notice that also?

Love them both but Ginger seems more well suited for winter.

I HEART the Grass color!!! Such a beautiful color. The gold/yellowish Ginger color is okay. I have a small wallet in Green and heart it immensely.

Kind of interesting that they chose a dark brown lining for the Grass Sabrina. Nevertheless, a beautiful bag.

I'm not loving the ginger. I don't know why. I prefer the yellowish Maggie. That one is gorgeous.

I do love the grass. I had a Antonio Melani in that color and wore it out.

I am not a fan of either color- too bright for my personal taste but that's not to say you shouldn't get what you enjoy. I think the yellow is probably more versatile. I am thinking these colors would make it to the outlet relatively quickly but I could be wrong.

I wear a ton of that green color, being a red head and all. I have a cheap Kathy Van Zeeland bag in that color now so it is not essential I get one. However, if I can get it on PCE, that Grass Sabrina is mine! I do have to add, I don't thin the leather on the grass is as "sparkly" as some of the other Madison leathers. A bit disappointing because I like that. Does anyone else notice that also?
I didnt care for kathy van zeeland purses I use to buy her all the time and the lining inside kept ripping so I quit buying her