opinions on new brown ceramic Micheles?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. On Nordstroms.com, there are 3 new chocolate brown ceramic Michele watches. What is your opinion of these? Too trendy? Bloomingdales will have them in for the holidays.

2. Just tried on at Nordstroms. JMO - but ugly! Much nicer in pictures!

3. LOL, I agree Hokaplan. I didnt see it in real life but even the pics didnt do much for me. I prefer the white or black ceramics or a stainless face with maybe a brown or other warm hued band to go with it. They have such great bands with texture. I saw some cool alligator and lizard ones thhat I would like to add to my collection

4. I love them!! I specifically wanted the chocolate with rose gold. I wanted to get one, but they are SOLD OUT everywhere. Apparently, they are loved by many....too many, as I can not even find one to purchase. I hope they will restock after the holidays! I will be waiting.....