Opinions on Neverfull PM

Justinamarcos

Apr 3, 2017
I’m just wanting some people’s experience with the bag is? I think it’s really cute in that size and I really don’t carry much at all. The biggest thing in my bag is sometimes a bottle of water lol. I usually suffice with my Alma BB in terms of what I carry around. And also does anyone know if the straps are shorter on the PM than they are on the MM or GM? Thank you :smile:

I struggle with this bag all the time. For me, it would be hand carry because I know from experience that I don't like bags right at my armpit. If I got one, it would be Mon-Mono and it would definitely be a "lunch with friends" type bag. But I have several bags that already tick that box, so I end up never pulling the trigger.

Oh my gosh thank you all so much for the replies! I haven’t been on in a few weeks, I just came on tonight to stalk the speedy nano thread haha. My job will be moving more into an office setting soon and the NF has been on my mind as an easy work bag. I’m not someone who ever carries a lot. The biggest thing in my bag ever is my phone or a water bottle lol. I definitely need to go try one on rather than choose one online. Thanks again everyone :smile:

Reactions: Starbux32
I wear my bag over my shoulder comfortably. I doubt I could if I were wearing a bulky coat, though. I don't like taking selfies but I want to help, lol.
View attachment 4797137
Haha you’re so cute! Thank you for that ❤️ I can tell my stature is larger than yours, I would most likely need an MM size or decide if I want to carry the PM like an Alma, but sometimes that gets tiring lol

• Love
Reactions: Starbux32