Opinions on Neverfull PM

Justinamarcos

Apr 3, 2017
I’m just wanting some people’s experience with the bag is? I think it’s really cute in that size and I really don’t carry much at all. The biggest thing in my bag is sometimes a bottle of water lol. I usually suffice with my Alma BB in terms of what I carry around. And also does anyone know if the straps are shorter on the PM than they are on the MM or GM? Thank you :smile:

alf13

Oct 25, 2011
I wanted the PM several years ago, but what killed the dream for me was that the shoulder straps were shorter than the ones on my MM. The SA helping me told me the PM size was not meant for shoulder carry, which takes all the functionality right out of it, IMO.

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
I sold mine, the straps were much shorter and it wouldn't fit nicely on the shoulder. And it was pretty small, more like a handbag than a tote.

patty_o

Mar 15, 2020
I really like my Neverfull PM. I like it as an everyday tote bag (I don't carry very much, not enough for MM). I have a Neverfull MM in DE too but I find that I mostly use it for traveling/overnight trips.

whitew0lf

Jun 24, 2020
Someone in my workplace carries the PM and it looks so cute on her as she is petite as well. It doesn't look like it can be worn over the shoulder though (or at least as comfortably)!

Reactions: Justinamarcos

KimTX

Mar 19, 2013
I struggle with this bag all the time. For me, it would be hand carry because I know from experience that I don't like bags right at my armpit. If I got one, it would be Mon-Mono and it would definitely be a "lunch with friends" type bag. But I have several bags that already tick that box, so I end up never pulling the trigger.

Justinamarcos

Apr 3, 2017
Oh my gosh thank you all so much for the replies! I haven’t been on in a few weeks, I just came on tonight to stalk the speedy nano thread haha. My job will be moving more into an office setting soon and the NF has been on my mind as an easy work bag. I’m not someone who ever carries a lot. The biggest thing in my bag ever is my phone or a water bottle lol. I definitely need to go try one on rather than choose one online. Thanks again everyone :smile:

Reactions: Starbux32

Justinamarcos

Apr 3, 2017
I wear my bag over my shoulder comfortably. I doubt I could if I were wearing a bulky coat, though. I don't like taking selfies but I want to help, lol.
View attachment 4797137
Haha you’re so cute! Thank you for that ❤ I can tell my stature is larger than yours, I would most likely need an MM size or decide if I want to carry the PM like an Alma, but sometimes that gets tiring lol

• Love
Reactions: Starbux32