Opinions on Neutrogena Please?

Rachael25

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Hi

Does anyone have any experience with Neutrogena products? I'm 29 and am looking for products to treat signs of ageing, as well as breakouts and combination skin.
Any suggestions?

TIA

Rachael x

I currently use Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment. The active ingredient is salicylic acid and it doesn't dry out my skin like other acne treatments I've used in the past. I also use their Deep Clean Dual Action Toner.

I have not personally tried their anti-aging skin care line. I tend to stick with Oil of Olay and Kiehl's products for anti-aging (I've tried La Mer and was VERY disappointed...IMO it's a waste of money).

I love their Visibly Even Line. I am using the cleanser and moisturizer right now and I swear by it. It evens out and makes my face look brighter. For night time I am using Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Intensive Night Cream.

Thank you for those suggestions. I am going to the States on holiday next month and wanted to stock up on Neutrogena while I'm there as there are several products that aren't available in the UK.

Any more suggestions?