Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris tote review!!!

I just sent iphone pics so hope they come out okay. I've carried the bag for 3 days. The leather is a tiny bit plasticky feeling with the coating but the good thing about leather like this is that you can place it on the floor and still wipe it down later. And after 3 days the leather is already starting to soften up. Carrying the bag is super comfy - those shoulder straps might dig in if you carried a lot of stuff but the strap drop is generous and I've been carrying her over a winter coat so the straps aren't digging into me. Carrying capacity is great. There is the usual little market purse (in the same leather) and 2 huge slip pockets on each side. You can actually fit a full size ipad in each of the pockets. I have a thicker neoprene case that I would probably want to have my ipad in (because the top is open, the leather is perforated and it is winter here) and when I have the neoprene case on the ipad it does;t really fit into the slip pocket but there is tons of other room. It is a strong and sturdy bag but lightweight at the same time.

so am def loving the bag and would def buy it again if it came in diff colours/leathers.

ms p said:
That's the same concern as i have. I do adore the navy colette but i'm a bit hesitant due to the 2 under strap pockets ... I might succumb to get the rust instead since it is on sale :P

I returned a Colette because I did not like those outside pockets being under the straps. It was simply an inconvenient orientation. Too bad, because I adore satchels and liked the adjustability of the straps.

Morisa said:
Is the Coco the one that looks like a mini-francis (the predecessor to the frankie)?

Yes, it has three pockets on the front and one on the back. It is small with a single shoulder strap like the also-discontinued Olivia. It is a really great little weekend bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.