Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody own the Bianca? I am looking for something sized between the Kate and the Hayley. I have the Mia also, but that holds about the same as the Hayley. I also need cross body with two little ones.

I've seen the Bianca in person but I do not have one. It's a pretty big bag and can hold a lot because the body is so deep. I'm not a huge fan because there's no zip closure at the top, which I think is a must for anything you wear cross-body (if you tuck it under your arm it doesn't matter as much). The Bianca also doesn't have the signature "2-pocket" front, which is one of the things I love about MZW bags.

Has anyone seen the colette style in person? Does the main compartment feels about the same capacity/size as the alice style? Thanks
I have seen the Colette in navy at Nordies, it looks roomy inside, but I have never seen the Alice. But the outside pockets are just one long one on each side and I wondered if it would be a pain to get into them because they are essentially under the straps. Anyone have one and can tell us if that is true? Thanks.

Morisa said:
I've seen the Bianca in person but I do not have one. It's a pretty big bag and can hold a lot because the body is so deep. I'm not a huge fan because there's no zip closure at the top, which I think is a must for anything you wear cross-body (if you tuck it under your arm it doesn't matter as much). The Bianca also doesn't have the signature "2-pocket" front, which is one of the things I love about MZW bags.

Hmm, I do wish it had a zipper, but do you think it's less big than the Kate? The different look of the Bianca doesn't bother me, I have the Kate, hayley,Mia and Paige, so a little variety is nice.

Hmm, I do wish it had a zipper, but do you think it's less big than the Kate? The different look of the Bianca doesn't bother me, I have the Kate, hayley,Mia and Paige, so a little variety is nice.

Yes, the Bianca is definitely smaller than the Kate. In terms of capacity, I would say that it is pretty close to a Jane, maybe slightly bigger. Definitely not as large as a Kate or a Belle (or an Emma).

I have seen the Colette in navy at Nordies, it looks roomy inside, but I have never seen the Alice. But the outside pockets are just one long one on each side and I wondered if it would be a pain to get into them because they are essentially under the straps. Anyone have one and can tell us if that is true? Thanks.
That's the same concern as i have. I do adore the navy colette but i'm a bit hesitant due to the 2 under strap pockets ... I might succumb to get the rust instead since it is on sale :P

I have been searching for over a year to replace my Alexis Bittar steel-leather purse. It's large (with work & 2 small children I just can't get my stuff into anything remotely medium-sized) and has lots of outside zippers. I've used it for 3 years & the leather has held up very well; it's just that one of the metal rings has started to rust!

I've seen several MZ styles at Nordstroms, but thought the price was too high for something not leather. After finding this thread and seeing the sale on their website, I took the plunge and ordered the Belle in Steele. Love gray purses, so I'm excited about the color. And the shoulder straps plus cross-body is a huge bonus! I'm a little worried it will be too big, but the Baby Jane is definitely too small (styles in Steele were very limited). If it ends up being too big for an everyday purse, I'll use it as my work tote (I need a new one of those too) since I can't return it.

If there are other lines I should look at for everyday handbags with outside pockets (something with easy access for Kleenex, keys, mints, lollipops or small packets of pretzels for kids), please let me know. Can't wait to get my package!

I waffled too long and missed the Steel Belle. Congrats to those of you who were smarter than I was!

A propos of nothing...does anyone know what the difference is between the Johanna and the Josie? They look the same to me.

I waffled too long and missed the Steel Belle. Congrats to those of you who were smarter than I was!

A propos of nothing...does anyone know what the difference is between the Johanna and the Josie? They look the same to me.

steel belle is still availble online. not sure why some of the bags have disappear from the sale page but it's still available if u select all handbags

http://mzwallace.com/mzwshop/product.php?products_id=2133

Status
Not open for further replies.