Opinions on my new sunglasses please!

Too keep or not too keep?

• Keep them, they look good!

• Too big! return return!

Results are only viewable after voting.

guancia

gimme more!
Sep 2, 2006
I just bought these Ray Bans and would really like some opinions. I have a small face and can NEVER find glasses that fit me, but I love these because they're polarized! I was never into the huge frames on my face and I'm definitely unsure about these. Please help!!!

Sorry for the horrid pictures. My skin has been a nightmare lately and I haven't freshened up since I've been to the gym.
IMG_1036.jpgIMG_1032-1.jpgIMG_1035.jpg

:tup: They look nice on you. They'd look even better if you could remove "Ray Ban" from the lens. I despise logos...especially ones that are so obvious and in your face.

I also like them! There are not to big for your face as they seems to close well with the width of your face. I would keep them. But nevertheless you need to ask yourself if you feel comfortable or not with the glasses. Makes no sense to keep them when you feel funny wearing them.

Thanks for all your opinions. I guess I'm just not used to oversized sunglasses. My last pair you could see my eyebrows and they just covered my eyes. But I love the polarization in the lenses and for the price I paid I think it's worth looking bad to protect my eyes.