Opinions on my Chanel Fall purchases..please

I love the metallics but the striped reissue worries me as well becauseI have heard about the peeling issue with those bags. I am also a die-hard exotics fan so I would vote for the tote! Python makes every bag more special and its a gorgeous color!

Thanks loveluxury and pro_shopper...I went to Neiman's to return it and everyone there said noooooo, I would regret it. So, I think I am going to keep it. I just looks special.

I tried on the tote at bloomingdales NY last week and LOVED it, but I had recently bought other bags, RTW and had to sadly pass. I went by the next day and it was gone. In person I thought it was beautiful.

I love python bags...to me, a black and white python bag in a non trendy shape is a classic bag. I love the shape of this tote, and the straps too. To me this bag is a classic style. I'd keep it.

But don't let others talk you into it or out of it....you have to really feel this bag, 5100 is a lot of money, you need to love it. If not, and you have to try and talk yourself into it....then I'd say return it. Anytime I had to talk myself into a bag, it never worked out.

I saw the python tote at an NM Chanel trunk show last Tuesday and it looks so much better in person. It is unique and different from a classic flap and definitely wearable for all occasions except an evening out. The ladies were fawning over the bag. I have one on the way but I am not sure my checkbook can handle the price even with the 6 month promo offer. Not to mention the guilt factor. Promo monthly payments still add up...