Opinions on my Chanel Fall purchases..please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
    I started out with the blue patent reissue and it was a fingerprint nightmare and I didn't even come out of the box. I got the wooled python and the small striped reissue. I love the reissue however, I am worried that it is going to peel and the black will wear off..I will be devistated. Neiman Marcus only got one wooled python and now it is mine. I loved it in the store however, it seems it might be limiting. I went through my closet and it looks great with solid colors and clashes with prints. Any opinions would be appreciated
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The python looks amazing. I would keep it, no question!!!
    As for the peeling with the reissue, I have no experience. So I can't put my two cents in there. But to be honest, they are both gorgeous and excellent purchases!!!

3. Omg...that python is TDF...amazing! U must keep it....wow!!!

Do u mind if I ask retail???!!

4. Love that python tote!!

5. Omg the python is amazing! Definately keep!

6. :cloud9: DO NOT return that tote- it is spectacular!!!!!!!

7. I'm usually for any / all exotic skin bag but IMO, not my style. Don't kill me....

8. :yes:

9. The tote is gorgeous! Keep it.

10. I'm with you in the minority. For what I'm sure that bag cost (gulp) it just doesn't sing to me.

11. I'm #3 here.....so don't shoot me. I'm not feeling these bags either.

12. I love python bag but this one is not for me. Not so much because of the colour, more the style?

As for the metallic bag, if you use it carefully, you should be ok. Truth is, lambksin, caviar and metallic bags will all have fading problems if you use them roughly. Yes, even caviar. :lol:

13. I'm #4 here, i'm sorry but I'm not a big fan of exotic bags. I still prefer the good old lamb or caviar :huh:

14. No offence, the python tote looks very scary to me! I wouldn't dare to go near anyone who is carrying it :greengrin:
    Not a fan of the reissue stripe too. Sorry!

15. please keep both they are very nice...