Opinions on miu miu matelassé leather clutch

peace1029

Jul 20, 2010
Any TPFer having this clutch? :smile:
I'm thinking whether it's a good size for dinners/shopping?

Matelass%25C3%25A9+leather+clutch.jpg

I just got this but in the nude/pink colour (cipra). I love it, its a great size for me to take out in the evening, and the nude is a good colour to use casually so I will probably use it during the day in summer.

LOVE the clutch!! looks perfect for any sort of evening activity. definitely an worthwhile piece and you will stand out from the other "basic" clutches out there. my friend actually has a similar prada clutch to this in a pink color. she takes it out on nights too and does something brilliant-- the strings a beaded necklace that matches the bag in the clutch and then closes it with the necklace hanging out, which creates a makeshift shoulder strap. she changes the necklace all the time to coordinate with her outfit. :cool: go for it!

LOVE the clutch!! looks perfect for any sort of evening activity. definitely an worthwhile piece and you will stand out from the other "basic" clutches out there. my friend actually has a similar prada clutch to this in a pink color. she takes it out on nights too and does something brilliant-- the strings a beaded necklace that matches the bag in the clutch and then closes it with the necklace hanging out, which creates a makeshift shoulder strap. she changes the necklace all the time to coordinate with her outfit. :cool: go for it!

i have the prada clutch! but i don't understand how the necklace can stay as a strap.. hmm.

i have the prada clutch! but i don't understand how the necklace can stay as a strap.. hmm.

haha thats funny! she clips in something like a beaded necklace, so the beads stay inside the closed part, and then wears it as a strap. when she opens it obviously the necklace falls out, but its just super convenient when at a club or bar and you don't have to hold onto the clutch all night, just be careful when you open it, because then she has to readjust the necklace each time. because of the bulky beads, they just stay stuck in the clutch. i would imagine it wouldn't work with a thin necklace because it would just slip out.

haha thats funny! she clips in something like a beaded necklace, so the beads stay inside the closed part, and then wears it as a strap. when she opens it obviously the necklace falls out, but its just super convenient when at a club or bar and you don't have to hold onto the clutch all night, just be careful when you open it, because then she has to readjust the necklace each time. because of the bulky beads, they just stay stuck in the clutch. i would imagine it wouldn't work with a thin necklace because it would just slip out.

ohhh i think i understand now. it's like having things caught in the zipper of the bags? :lol:

wow. thats really pretty. now I'm confused. I wanted a prada clutch .. but this one is cute too.

oops hehe.

i had a prada clutch. but it's totally impractical for me. cos it's so expensive (to me). thus i tend to be babying it ALL the time :cool:
also, since it's a strapless clutch, my hands are touching the leather all the time as well which i don't fancy. makes me worry that my nails might scratch the leather.. or moisture/oil/grim might get to it blah blah blah...

this miu miu one is much cheaper. so i would be able to use it with more ease.. haha :lol:

I have this clutch and love it! I actually use it during the day sometimes because it's really lightweight and easy to carry when I don't want to lug around a big bag. The leather gets really soft and you can actually cuddle it in your arms. It's my fav clutch for sure. Get it!