Opinions on Mini Rivale Bracelet

QuinnC

Sep 20, 2019
Hi all! Im considering adding the mini rivale bracelet! How is the wear and tear on it? Do you like it? Was it hard to get? Is there a mini kelly version or just mini rivale? What colors are they available in? I've seen gold, etoupe , a pink shade one, and a blue shade, any others?

Hi all! Im considering adding the mini rivale bracelet! How is the wear and tear on it? Do you like it? Was it hard to get? Is there a mini kelly version or just mini rivale? What colors are they available in? I've seen gold, etoupe , a pink shade one, and a blue shade, any others?

I haven’t worn mine a lot, but I haven’t noticed any wear or tear yet. I think the Swift leather is more hard wearing than some may think. They are difficult to get online (at least in the US), but I saw them in store. They made both a mini rivale and a mini Kelly double tour. I love them both and really nice for stacking! The color and hardware combos that I saw in the mini rivale are in noir GHW, etoupe RGHW, bleu encre PHW, Nata GHW and gold GHW.