Opinions on madamoiselle chic flap bag

Apr 17, 2015
Hi everyone.. I want to know your opinions on my madamoiselle chic flap bag that I got in December 2015.
It’s black Lambskin with brushed gold hardware.
At the time , I wasn’t interested in the classic flaps, thinking they were too common and also widely replicated.
This was my first Chanel bag and I thought of it being different but also , having similar features of the classic flap.
To be honest, I kind of regret my decision now and I am thinking of selling it.
Do you think I should sell it?
Do any of you own this bag and can you share your experience and pictures if possible?
I’d appreciate your help..

4044CFDB-A572-4370-B71A-ADF237E8EBCF.jpeg

48D51F87-4D02-4280-AEF8-B27178146146.jpeg

Thank you for your feedbacks.. it’s just that the selling price for it is no where near the price of a classic flap..
Will have to sell my red coco handle as well to get even closer to the price of a classic flap..
My other Chanel bags are a boy , a caviar mini and a woc.. all 3 that I can never sell..
Do you think the classic flap is worth selling this madamoiselle chic flap and the coco handle?

9C65A4BE-1FEA-499B-B9DB-222D12C7D3D2.jpeg

Thank you to everyone who responded.. appreciate your feedback..
I have put both of these bags on sale but very lukewarm response.. no one interested in the coco handle yet and getting very low offers for the madamoiselle chic.. not very hopeful..
I’m thinking if they sell for reasonable prices, then I’ll sell them otherwise, will enjoy them.. at the end of the day.. I chose them when I bought them so will fall back in love with them:smile:
As for the madamoiselle chic.. no one else on the forum owns one? I guess I’m the only one.. hehe

Why are you not liking the madamoiselle chic anymore? I’m on the other side of this and think you should keep both of these bags and save for a classic. I would regret selling them if I had them.
Thanks for your reply..
I still do like it.. it’s just that the classic is so expensive that I wanted to sell it and use the money towards it.. also, I am trying to downsize and trying to keep my bag limit to 10 or 12 but it’s just sooo hard to do.. :smile: